NFC OPENED-SENSITIVE DETECTING LABELS
The function of NFC tag is basically the same as that of NFC tag. With the opened-sensitive detecting technology developed exclusively, the system can distinguish whether the package is sealed or opened. With our marketing system and applications, we can give customized marketing content and product discounts to consumers who really pay.
Common processing projects
- High frequency chip: 13.56MHz
- NFC smart label, NFC sticker, smart brochure, NFC business card, NFC hang card, NFC bracelet, etc.
- Support standard: ISO 14443A/ISO 15693.
Advantages And Functions
- Distinguish the opened status of package.
- Higher level of anti-counterfeiting than the general NFC labels.
- NFC phone support directly without installing Any App.
NFC Tag Applications
- NFC tags use RFID technology, in the frequency range of 13.56MHz operation, linking mobile phones and media content.
- NFC tags can store more data than normal barcodes, URLs, or QR codes. It’s secure, password-protected, and even tracked to specific users or accounts.
- The most common way to make NFC label is to process self-adhesive to become a sticker label, which has good stickiness, is not easy to fall off, and is easy to track.
- NFC label is widely used in electronic product packaging, pharmaceutical packaging, high-end consumer product packaging, retailers, small businesses, telecommunications companies, game manufacturers, transportation companies, museums, various venues and entertainment places. It can be used for airport boarding verification, building access key, traffic card, etc.
- RoHS: The material passed SGS certification.
- Working Temperature: -25 ~ 110 degrees.
- Ironing Temperature (under pressure of 4 bar): 85 [email protected] minutes, 120 [email protected] minutes, 180 [email protected] seconds.
- Humidity: 5 ~ 95% RH.
- High and Low Temperature Alternating Testing: 7 high and low temperature alternating cycles from - 40 ℃ to + 150 ℃, totally passed the test for 2 consecutive days.
- Maximum pressure: 20 bar.