ZEBRA RFD8500 UHF SLED
TURNS ALMOST ANY MOBILE COMPUTER INTO A HANDHELD RFID READER
Add high-performance next generation RFID and 1D/2D barcode scanning to the mobile devices of today and tomorrow — simply, easily and cost-effectively. Just pair the Bluetooth-enabled RFD8500 with a compatible Zebra or third-party mobile device and you’re ready to go. You can attach the mobile device to the RFD8500 sled for a complete one-piece solution — or workers can put the mobile device in a pocket and use the RFD8500 in standalone mode.
Fast RFID tag capture in various environments
With AutoMac1 and our patent-pending breakthrough antenna design, you get maximum read/write speeds and coverage required to maximize workforce efficiency.
High performance battery for full shift operation
Our unique power-optimizing algorithm delivers the superior battery cycle times that ensure full-shift power, even with intensive usage..
Flexible connectivity options: Bluetooth or Batch Mode
Enable a real-time wireless connection to your mobile or backend systems via Bluetooth 2.1 or later. If a wireless connection is not available, batch mode enables the collection of up to 500 barcodes and/or 40,000 RFID tags. Just sync to upload the data from the RFD8500 to the host device at any time.
Flexible deployment options
Permanently attach to a compatible mobile device to create a dedicated inventory management device; temporarily attach to enable RFID when and where you need it on the mobile device of your choice, bringing comfort to inventory management tasks; deploy as separate devices — workers can put the host mobile computer in a pocket or on a desk to protect the device and create a lighter RFID solution.
Easy to deploy: Attach and remove in seconds with standard Quad Lock mounts and custom-tailored adapters
Just twist to lock onto or remove the RFD8500 from any Zebra or third-party mobile computer via a Quad Lock or slide-on/slide-off Zebra custom-tailored adaptor.
- Warehouse Management
- SCANNING TECHNOLOGY: Array Imager.
- Dimensions: 5.1 in. H x 3.1 in. W x 7.3 in. L(13 cm H x 8 cm W x 18.5 cm L).
- Weight: Imager Version: 15.3 oz./~435 grams; Non-Imager version: 15.3 oz./~430 grams.
- DECODE CAPABILITY: 1D, 2D, PDF417 and mobile barcodes and RFID.
- Power: PowerPrecision Li-Ion batteries, 4410 mAh.
- Drop Specification: Multiple 4 ft./1.2 m drops to concrete (0° to 40° C).
- Configurations: RFID-only or RFID with SE4710 Imager.
- Notification: LED and audible tone.
- Frequency Range/RF Output: US: 4.5 – 34.5 dBm
EU: 4.5 – 34.5 dBm
JP (LBT): 4.5 – 33 dBm
JP: 4.5 – 27.5 dBm
- Batch Mode Memory: Store 40,000+ RFID Tags, 500 barcode.
- Fastest Read Rate: 900+ tags/sec.
- Standards Supported: 5g ± 0.5g(depending on material).