RFID CLOTHING PAPER/CLOTH LABELS
RFID provides a simple, accurate and effective way to manage inventory, find products and understand your supply chain.
Why use RFID
Very simple, RFID provides accurate and time-saving materials and material management. For inventory management, RFID provides 99% accuracy, while the accuracy of traditional barcodes is 65%, which does not include the time saved when doing physical inventory. A recent study showed that using RFID can scan 10,000 items in 2 hours, while using a traditional barcode reader can read the same inventory for 53 hours.
Why improve RFID?
The electronic label is integrated into the embroidery process, and the rubber type electronic label is adopted, which can withstand more than 100 times of washing. Used for uniform management of enterprises. The application of electronic labels in supply chain management has been widely recognized by the industry. The use of electronic labels will expand the market in terms of washability and beauty..
RFID CLOTHING PAPER/CLOTH LABELS
The clothing industry is the first industry to introduce RFID technology. Although it has not been introduced for a long time, it has rapidly spread to many brand clothing retailers in Europe and America, such as Mark & Spencer, Levi's, throttleman, American Apparel, Le CoQ, sportif, Karstadt, etc., with its competitive advantages,, DILLARDS and other large clothing manufacturers and retailers use RFID technology to improve their supply chain system and retail window.
Advantages And Functions
- Clothing "ID card", small size, easy to install and operate, so that the controlled target for the whole process, all-round management.
- Long distance recognition, high sensitivity and high speed, with the world's unique identification code (TID code).
- Using RFID technology can improve the efficiency of enterprises in many ways.
- It is mainly used in all kinds of clothing, bags, shoes and other industries.
- The surface material of RFID self-adhesive electronic label is usually coated paper, composite paper, pet and other materials
- RFID Label is widely used in Clothing management, clothing management, home textile management, luggage management, asset management, etc.
- RFID adhesive electronic label is produced by PET substrate + metal aluminum film etching process after coating, and pi+ copper antenna can be used, which has better waterproof and dustproof performance.
- RFID laundry label is mainly used in the laundry industry, can track, check the washing clothes, high temperature, humidity and corrosion, non-toxic and insulation, compression performance, generally silicone material.
- Materials: Silicone, Plastic, Velcro strap, Nylon, PVC, Soft glue, Cloth, Paper and other materials.
- Common Size: 250 * 25MM or specified by customer or specified by customer.
- Chip: UCODE GEN2, ALIEN H3, IMPINJ M3 and so on.
- Communication Protocol: ISO-18000 6B/6C(C1G2).
- Carrier Frequency: 860MHz-960MHz.
- Operating Temperature: - 10 ℃ ~ + 60 ℃ (industrial grade) (depending on material).
- Storage Temperature: - 30/+70℃(depending on material).
- User Space: 1Kbite/1Kbyte/96bit EPC ID.
- Working distance: 0.1-2M(depending on working environment and reader model).
- Weight: < 2g (depending on material).
- Read and write times: 100 thousand times.
- Data storage time: 10 years.