UHF RFID LABELS
Ultra High Frequency(860MHz – 960MHz) Radio frequency identification (RFID) tags form the core of any RFID system and have many different sizes and frequencies. They can be attached to various surfaces and store important item data necessary for an RFID-based tracking system.
Common processing projects
- CMYK color, pantone color, single or double.
- Serial number or personalized serial number.
- Barcodes with or without readable characters.
- UHF chip (860MHz-960MHz): UCODE GEN2, ALIEN H3, IMPINJ M3 and so on.
- Supporting Standards: ISO 18000-6B/6C(EPC C1G2)
- RFID adhesive electronic label is produced by PET substrate + metal aluminum film etching process after coating, and pi+ copper antenna can be used, which has better waterproof and dustproof performance.
- The bottom layer of RFID self-adhesive electronic tag is coated with high-quality self-adhesive coating, which is convenient for customers to paste in real time.
- The surface material of RFID self-adhesive electronic label is usually coated paper, composite paper, pet and other materials
- UHF RFID label is widely used in Warehouse management, clothing tag, carton label, luggage label, asset management, logistics management, etc.
- Materials: Coated Paper/Composite Paper/Pet and other materials.
- Size: 4.72×1.14×0.02in.(120×29×0.4MM) or specified by customer.
- Chip: UCODE GEN2, ALIEN H3, IMPINJ M3 and so on.
- Communication Protocol: ISO-18000 6B/6C(C1G2).
- Carrier Frequency: 860MHz-960MHz.
- Operating Temperature: - 10 ℃ ~ + 60 ℃ (industrial grade) (depending on material).
- Storage Temperature: - 30/+70℃(depending on material).
- User Space: 1Kbite/1Kbyte/96bit EPC ID.
- Working distance: 0.1-2M(depending on working environment and reader model).
- Weight: < 2g (depending on material).
- Read and write times: 100 thousand times.
- Data storage time: 10 years.